Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, I assume there are no rear passenger OEM slush mats that match the front ones for 2-doors, correct? I don't seem to find any no matter where I look.

Second, I've been contemplating pulling the rear seat since it's never used. Who makes a nice (black) mat for covering the cargo area in a 2-door with the rear seat removed?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Rugged Ridge, Quadratec etc. Have you attempted to look?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Just put in Rugged ridge front rear and cargo matt on 2013 wrangler Rubicon. The rear cargo mat comes with cutouts for the seat hooks and the rear speaker box if needed.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I have the quadratec front and rear they are really nice, the rear ones fit perfect. (So do the front)

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rugged Ridge, Quadratec etc. Have you attempted to look?
Yes. :whistling: I wanted unbiased real-world experience....

I like the look of the Quadratec unit, might have to go that route.

It's a little disappointing you can't get OEM slush mats for the rear seat occupants that match the fronts....

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have the quadratecs in the fron on my 2-dr and they really are very nice. No one is ever in my backseat right now so I couldn't justify the $59 for two little pieces of rubber. I wish I bought the rear cargo mat though and probably will. And I am just trying for my first kid now, but already can't wait to remove my rear seat so i can make it looks like 1Topps back.

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
Yes. :whistling: I wanted unbiased real-world experience....

I like the look of the Quadratec unit, might have to go that route.

It's a little disappointing you can't get OEM slush mats for the rear seat occupants that match the fronts....
I have the Mopar front slush mats and the Quadratec rear mats (2dr.). I think the Quadratec rear mats match perfect. They fit perfect also.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have the Mopar front slush mats and the Quadratec rear mats (2dr.). I think the Quadratec rear mats match perfect. They fit perfect also.
me too, but i think the OP was also interested in cargo mats if he took the rear seat out.

after seeing 1topp's post above, i'm gonna buy the cargo mat from quadratec too.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1Topp, tell me more about that fire extinguisher sleeve thingy....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts