Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy the Trektop Pro and seeing if anyone is interested in buying my whole set up which includes the whole 3 piece Hardtop and the Rack itself. The Hardtop itself is damaged on one side(shown in the pictures) I can get some better pictures tomorrow. The front panels were painted black on the inside because I had replaced the whole hard top after someone threw a rock and shattered my windows, but I kept my front panels. You'll just want to repair the damaged piece which you should do with SMC or take it to a boat shop.

The rack is in great shape and nothing is wrong with it. The model number is Rhino-Rack Part #: JA8330 , but mine has the upgraded leg mounts( not the locking ones but can't find the ones i have anymore) It's great for trips especially if you have more then 2 people in the Jeep and is super quite compared to the Gobi and less weight too.

I don't know if the price is fair but i'm asking 1500, i'm not totally set on selling it but if I get what i'm asking i will, mainly because I have a daughter now so extra storage is appreciated. Just want to enjoy the best of both worlds with the Trektop before I end up selling it in about a year for a 4 door:( Thanks for looking!

I'm in Whittier

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
i just wanted to chime in as a very satisfied rhino rack owner. this thing is seriously great; it looks sleek and can handle a lot of load.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts