Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious about the 2 door sahara models only, with 2.5 lift kit.

Would like to see how 33" and 35" tires look, and what wheel size you went with.

Also any comments about your choice of lift kit, and the type of off roading you do.

·
Registered
454 Posts
That would be me. My RK 2.5 turned out to look more like 3.5. I'm hoping it settles down some over the next year or so. It looks OK on 33"s to me anyway. It looks like 35"s would fit right in though. I'll not do that as I'm pushing things as is with stock gears.

If I had to do it over I'd probably went with a level kit and used 31 X 10.5 X 15 tires. No rubs offroad and would probably work better with the 3.73 gears.

My off-roading is pretty limited. I thought I'd do more but then reality life showed up. In the past year we have gone two times and all that was really needed was four wheel drive.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I had to do it over I'd probably went with a level kit and used 31 X 10.5 X 15 tires. No rubs offroad and would probably work better with the 3.73 gears.

My off-roading is pretty limited. I thought I'd do more but then reality life showed up. In the past year we have gone two times and all that was really needed was four wheel drive.
Thanks. That's some good honest advice. If I'm honest with myself, I am probably in the same boat as you time wise

1 - 6 of 6 Posts