Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When. I put the sun rider portion of my soft top back, the cloth droops down on my head. Has anyone made a bar that goes across the roll bar to prevent this? Pics. Would be great.

Thanks!

·
Registered
772 Posts
When. I put the sun rider portion of my soft top back, the cloth droops down on my head. Has anyone made a bar that goes across the roll bar to prevent this? Pics. Would be great.

Thanks!
You're supposed to tuck the cloth in behind you. It's very easy to do. Lift the Sunriver portion back. Then take the top and fold it under the sun rider bar.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never looked at it like that. I'll check it out. Thanks!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Take an extra second or two and you can even " double fold" the front portion of the top to neatly lay under the front bar.

For an even smoother look, fold the corners in at an angle under the the front bar, and tilt the latches forward so they don't stick up.

Enjoy, and lastly... Cool Shades are a must !

·
Registered
203 Posts
Take an extra second or two and you can even " double fold" the front portion of the top to neatly lay under the front bar.

For an even smoother look, fold the corners in at an angle under the the front bar, and tilt the latches forward so they don't stick up.

Enjoy, and lastly... Cool Shades are a must !
Absolutely

1 - 5 of 5 Posts