Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. Does anyone have a 2 door with a 3" TeraFlex and 35" tires? I am picking up my JK Friday but am about to go nuts here. It's been a week in the shop. I am hoping/wondering how the proportions look. I know there will be space especially with my bushwhacker flats, but hope it's not too much where it makes the 35" tires look smaller than they are.

The last week has been rough, the next 2 days will be loooonnnngggg.

Rock on.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi folks. Does anyone have a 2 door with a 3" TeraFlex and 35" tires? I am picking up my JK Friday but am about to go nuts here. It's been a week in the shop. I am hoping/wondering how the proportions look. I know there will be space especially with my bushwhacker flats, but hope it's not too much where it makes the 35" tires look smaller than they are.

Rock on.
post pic, when you get it back.:thumb:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It will look just fine, 3 in lift with 35's is the norm..
Thanks. I had thought about it a good bit before ordering and the manager at my 4WD shop told me it was the way to go when I told him. They said they would send me pics and it's been radio silence. Killing me.

:surrender:

·
Super Moderator
53,758 Posts
mgerken1 said:

Rock on.
Bring yourself out that induced coma to quickly huh? Lol

I can't wait to see your jeep man :thumb:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Im sure it will be great. I'm torn between flat fenders and 2.5" lift first. I have 33's and decided for fenders first since I don't like stocks. The fronts bounce around and I can't find a way to snug them up. After warranty is up I'm going for lift and hope it isn't too much combined with fenders. Not going with 35's because rehearsal is way outta the picture financially.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts