Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering selling my Mopar Granite Crystal Metallic half doors with the Mopar uppers that now have the Retro-Fit sliders installed - BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.

I'll post photos of the doors soon, they're in excellent condition.

If you want the doors and uppers - I'll sell them for $3,200 - that may sound like a lot, but considering that I drove 10+ hours to buy the doors, paid a lot to have them professionally painted, upgraded the Mopar uppers to Retro-Fit sliders and I paid a lot for the doors alone to begin with, that's my price for now...

I would also consider the following trade + Cash:
I'll give you my Half Doors/Upper Sliders and my Mopar Soft Top (Cloth - which matches the uppers) for $2000 plus your premium soft-top with spring assistant (my top is in excellent condition - off a 2016 Wrangler 2-Door, so looking for similar condition in exchange)

If you also have soft-doors, I'll take off another $500, so $1500 + your premium soft top + your soft-doors for my soft top + half doors with upper sliders.

I'm in Washington DC area - prefer not to mess with shipping, etc.

I realize that my price may be a lot, but I feel it's fair considering everything I have into them and the fact that I don't NEED to sell them...

Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
343 Posts
if you don't mind me asking, where did you get the slider windows?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have the half doors too and the idea of sliders was pretty appealing to me. I checked out their website and was a little worried about cutting out the factory window to install the sliders. Nice looking end result though. GLWS and free bump for ya!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the half doors too and the idea of sliders was pretty appealing to me. I checked out their website and was a little worried about cutting out the factory window to install the sliders. Nice looking end result though. GLWS and free bump for ya!

@cnhmatthews - I believe the install process is really not that difficult, just takes some time and patience. I too was worried about cutting out my upper zipper windows and so I had a 4x4 shop in my area do the install for me. They also installed pexiglass into the bottom pocket directly below the slider for me, per the second set of optional instructions that come with the slider kit... if I had to do it again, I would 100% do it myself and not do the pexiglass install, based on the additional weight it adds to the uppers, but that's just me.

Either way, well worth the money for the Sliders kit from Retro-Fit.

·
Registered
343 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts