Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good 2 inch lift for my 2000 TJ. It's like a DD and my wife drives it as much asI do so roadability is very important. Still have stock 30 inch tires. was looking at OME, Zone and Rubicon Express. Any info?

·
Registered
762 Posts
OME and RE are both awesome. If you are wanting the stock ride though look at a daystar spacer lift. Very cheap and it keeps you stock ride. They also sell scorpion shocks for these lifts if yours are worn. Good luck and welcome!

·
Registered
575 Posts
yeah the spacer lifts work very well if you are looking into keeping the same on-road characteristics, but also want to make the jeep look a bit more aggressive. I have the skyjacker spacer lift. cheap...and easy to install. took me about 4-5 hours, and i'm far from a mechanic

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
I'm supper impressed with the Zone kit I put on my GF's XJ its made of nice high quilty parts came with everything we needed and great instructions. The are owned by BDS so its not some no name shop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts