Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
timmyatnop said:
Will a 2 inch rubicon bb screw up my warrenty .
It should not but the company went out of business. I would do the 2.5 teraflex bb if it were me. I'm not sure if rubicon express reorganized and opened back up yet but I have a 3.5 coil lift of theirs on the shelf because I don't like the idea of installing parts that I can't get any help with if something goes tits up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok. Iam not sure what I want now. I don't. Have a lot of money to spend and I think I will stay with 255 tires . I just want a littel more heigh . Iam gona put a winch on the front and don't want it to sag . I will prouble only make it to the mountains once a year on a few trails in south west Colorado. I mostly will just use it in the hills during the winter , a lot of snow and muddy roads more than anything else. What do u guys think .Mabey some day 33 inch tires Mabey. Any idea about a littel life that will work awsome for me . All advice is greaty appricated. Thank a lot. Man I love this 4 door jk.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Rubicon Express is back up and running. Their spacer lift is available and includes a 2.5" front spacer and a 1.75" rear spacer so it somewhat levels the Jeep out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts