Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both jeeps are located in Jacksonville, FL.

The first is a 1978 CJ7. 304, 3 spd, p/s, p/b, 1 piece axles, alum. rims, 32/11.50 mt's, fenderwell headers, new mufflers, and new brakes. I did a tune up on her and she runs great. I'm asking $4900 obo.

The second is a 1979 CJ7. 304, 3 spd, all new exhaust including headers, new tires, steel wheels (not he ones pictured), cd player, bikini top, half doors. It's a nice jeep. I'm asking $5900 obo.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
kecklogan: if u PM him he will get an email notification

seems like u will be getting a 7 instead of a five then huh ;-)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry it took me so long to respond. I was on vacation last week and didn't take my laptop. The only jeeps that I have for sale is an '84 CJ7 (6cyl) and '77 CJ7 (v8). Let me know if you would like any info on either.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
'84 CJ7 6cyl, 3 spd, 3" body lift, 33" bfg mt's, alum. wheels, yukon 1 piece axles, 4.10 gears, locker in rear. The body is in decent shape with the normal rust areas. It runs very well. $5200 obo.

'77 CJ7 V8, 3 spd, spring lift, 35" BFG ta's, black sim beadlock wheels. This jeeps needs some TLC. The body and frame are pretty good but the motor needs some love. It does run but it runs rough. A tune up would probably do wonders, I just haven't had time to do anything with it yet. I'm asking $2900 as is with the dryrotted tires in the picture or $3500 with the BFG's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts