Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need new tires, I want to do a small lift in the near future. If I buy new tires now and keep the same size, then lift the jeep 2" in a few months.

Will it look wonky?? I would like to see some pics of tjs with a 2" lift and standard size tires.

Can you help me out?? I know you can, this forum has always been extremely helpful.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I did a budget 2" lift on my TJ using my buddies coil springs from his JKU after he put in his full 2 1/2" lift on. It still looks good with my tires, although I'm hoping to be able to upgrade to 33's soon.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Why not do 31" tires now and then when you add the lift you already have the tires done?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Top picture is pre-lift, bottom pic is post-lift. 2" Skyjacker coil spacer lift with stock 30x9.5r15 tires. I personally thought it was going to look pretty doofy but it didn't come out bad at all. Just gave it a little more of an aggressive stance and helped a lot with clearance on the trails.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Pretty sure these were stock, might of been a bit bigger as they rubbed just a little before the lift.

2" BB just before I put on 33's.

Really bad picture my driveway sits at an angle and I'm shooting pic upwards.

It looked far less stupid than this picture shows.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
image-1989006730.jpg

This is a approximately a 2" budget lift using a friends JKU springs and then upgraded to 33" Cooper Discoverer STT Pro tires and Cragar rims.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts