Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no 4wd linkage can someone send me a picture of what the linkage looks like so I know what needs replaced or just a list of what to get. I also have a very serious case of death wobble can someone give me some tips on how to fix these

·
Registered
32 Posts
NOVAK SHIFTER LINKAGE AND CABLE. Google it. Absolutely awesome. As for death wobble it could be a ton of things. I would start by reading all the posts, and go from there. My 95 had it, and after a long time of searching and changing out parts it turned our to be a Crack in the weld on the front end. Never had it since getting it fixed. But mine was a rare case, most times it's a part that is causing it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Not sure about the 4wd but for death wobble check your wheels and tires first, make sure they are balanced properly, no bent wheels and so on... If that doesn't fix it then do a dry turn test, check if tie rod ends are popping up and down where they bolt to, check track bar bolt for movement. It's most likely going to be one of those issues first. If it's still happening check your CA's and ball joints.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts