Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
Maybe not? Definitely not... Ehhh.

Dunno. Initially my default guess was the typical Rigid install but I'm still betting Mopar if I'm wrong it'll not be the first time let's say. :)

My disclaimer is; How big is a phone screen? I'm amazed I didn't guess hedgehogs...

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
Maybe not? Definitely not... Ehhh.

Dunno. Initially my default guess was the typical Rigid install but I'm still betting Mopar if I'm wrong it'll not be the first time let's say. :)
they could be mopars but the photo you posted show 2 round lights so I guess that is why I said not. but might be a different mopar light

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
they could be mopars but the photo you posted show 2 round lights so I guess that is why I said not. but might be a different mopar light
Mine are like 7"or 8" I think... They make 4" /5"which would be cool in a line up.

Also they "look" round in my pic but they aren't really round. They are Beast lights though I gotta admit

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
Yes. 7" (or as I like to call it - 9") :) IF one were to do a line-up the 4" would be killer. These lights are like 25lbs. I was amazed when I unboxed them. They sit on suspension pieces and Wow are they bright.
I've had every light imagineable over the years and these are one of if not the brightest.
LED and they melted the covers right off one day I hit the switch by accident, took a few seconds and - roasted the covers. Who says LED's don't generate heat.

* Where were you jadmt when I needed a discount price!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts