Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Copy of listing I put on Craigslist, figured I would post on here.

2000 Jeep Wrangler. 4 Cylinder. 5 Speed. Clean title.

Mechanically perfect. Runs awesome with no problems. 121k as of this posting. Current inspection sticker.

RECENTLY DONE:
New front brakes, pads, and rotors less than 4,000 miles ago. ($400).
New Bestop soft top last summer. ($700).
New BFGoodrich rubber all around with less than 2,700 miles on them. ($1,100!).
New pioneer head unit, two new Polk speakers in dash, and new sound bar installed last summer. ($300).
New windshield wiper motor. ($100).

FEW EXTRAS:
New Bestop soft HALF DOORS. ($500).
Original HARD TOP also included. ($750).

HONEST DISCLOSURE:
1. It's a ten year old Wrangler that has been off-road and it shows. Body can use touch up all over. It ain't an Accord.
2. Has a rust through spot on drivers front fender flare about the size of two quarter coins. It can be sanded, patched, and painted for ~$200.
3. It will need ball joints soon.

That's it. Not selling because it sucks, only because I have a new 2012 Wrangler Unlimited on order from Jeep, and well, we all know how dealers love to screw with trade-in's, right? For the hard top, you will need to take away separately with a pickup as the soft top and soft top hardware is currently installed -- hey, it's been a real light and warmer winter so haven't needed the hard top on at all this winter.

Clean title in hand. Bank check, money order, or even credit card for payment (I have a merchant account).

PICTURES: MPSCAN.ORG/JEEP

$5,900.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts