About a month ago I came out to start my Jeep, nothing. Wouldn't turn over wouldn't start, no lights just a click the first try and then the next key turn nothing. Jumped it and got it to start, two pedaled it to an alternator shop. They told me my battery was arcing off the tub. Strapped the battery down, and it ran for a week. Then same problem, jumped it again, disconnected battery with jumper cables on. Decided it was the battery, got a new one. It ran for another week then on the way home it gave me a no bus light and all my gauges went sky high! The next start up they were dead but jeep still started. The following start up was fine no issues except a rough shut off. Now it won't even turn over just a click, no lights except a faint e brake.