Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this should go in for sale, or wanted but yea... Im tossing around the idea of selling my XJ and getting a TJ. The XJ has been treating me like gold but I just want something a little different. At the current moment I owe some $ on the XJ, so Id have to either sell it, then buy something or trade it to someone with a lesser value TJ and take the difference in $. Ive also been tossing up the idea of taking a small loan out to pay it off so I can do a straight up trade.

Theres a good amount of pictures on this page, as well as mingled in the rest of the site.
XJ For Sale
The Jeep has tons invested in it. It seems like either way trade or if i sold mine and was going to buy a TJ it seems like Im looking in the up to $7,500 range. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i understand, not a problem.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Man, I wouldn't mind doing that either, don't know if my bank would do it though. what's blue book on it? I still owe on my TJ though. I miss my wifes XJ.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
like 6100. yea im not even sure if i can do it, its an idea right now

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the interest guys. But I decided Im going to keep the XJ. Not sure how to delete posts though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts