Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i just bought my first jeep and im looking for a rear driverside seatbelt mine is locked up and will not budge an inch im willing to pay money if you want but i would also appricate it for free if somone has one they do not need :D you can call my cell phone anytime or text me also mine is dark grey color but i would really not mind a diffrent color if the price is right thanks in advance.
951-522-3816

·
Registered
26 Posts
Red00Tj said:
Hi i just bought my first jeep and im looking for a rear driverside seatbelt mine is locked up and will not budge an inch im willing to pay money if you want but i would also appricate it for free if somone has one they do not need :D you can call my cell phone anytime or text me also mine is dark grey color but i would really not mind a diffrent color if the price is right thanks in advance.
951-522-3816
Just a heads up… did you look on the Chrysler website for a seatbelt recall? When I purchased my 02 TJ one of the seat belts were replaced under a recall. Will have to look at the paper work for details. It's worth a shot.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
I think there's a way to fix them. Try posting a ? in the tech forum and see if you can get a fix....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts