Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my 2001 Jeep wrangler. It is the 60th anniversary edition, 4.0 6 cyl with 5speed manual transmission. It currently has 110,000 miles on it. The jeep runs beautifully.Its silver with a black hardtop, with privacy glass all the way around. This summer I put on 4 new 33" super swamper TSL thornbirds tires, and the spare is a 33" bf goodrich mud terrain tire. Also a new warn bumper was added this summer and 5 brand new soft 8 krager rims. The interior is grey cloth, and the floor is rhino lined. I'm asking $12,500, but all reasonable offers will definitely be considered. If you would like any additional information or pics shoot me a PM. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
ferriolom said:
Bump. There's a lot of room to play with the price here. Shoot me an offer.
You have an awesome jeep, but 12,500 is just way to much brother, banks arent gonna loan over 8 for a 2001 with that many miles.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
ferriolom said:
Like I said, there's some room, and I'll take offers.

I don't know if it's the economy, or what, but in NY, 12 is around what they're going for. Hell, early YJ's go for 2-5k.

Thanks for the compliment though, your jeep is badass :)
If i had the 12k, id buy it. Id love to have a tj for a trail only rig. Thanks for the compliments btw, its a work in progress. FREE BUMP!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Howd you mount those rear corner guards? Is there rot behind them? How far away are you from 12901?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea i bought my 2000 jeep wrangler with 88k miles and it came with 33" mickey thompson baja claw mtz's with a 2 inch lift and full size spare, kc fog lights, after market tail lights,and hard top, soft top, custom windows, soft windows. all for 80000 and it barley has no rust on it...
Thanks for your input. I'm glad you spent almost $100,000 for your jeep...

Howd you mount those rear corner guards? Is there rot behind them? How far away are you from 12901?
Absolutely no rot behind them. The Jeep is originally from TX. It's in great shape.

I am 3 hrs and 37 minutes away (186mi) according to google maps. The jeep is in Herkimer NY (13350)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.