Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have forsale my 2002 Jeep Wrangler. Its a Sport edition with the bulletproof 4.0 Liter inline 6 motor. All maintenance has been done with recent records of an oil change and fresh differential fluid change. its clean with really low miles for the year. Its got about 64,000 on it currently. Everything works, soft top is in great condition, A/C blows cold, heat works well. Exterior is in great condition as well, no dents, no rust, GARAGE KEPT. Interior looks great as well. Never seen a trail, mud, or sand etc.. Call or text Mo anytime at 804.833.0130, my asking price is $13,000.00 and I will entertain reasonable offers. Thanks!

Will get more pics soon; they can be emailed too.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Simplegreenvr6 said:
I have forsale my 2002 Jeep Wrangler. Its a Sport edition with the bulletproof 4.0 Liter inline 6 motor. All maintenance has been done with recent records of an oil change and fresh differential fluid change. its clean with really low miles for the year. Its got about 64,000 on it currently. Everything works, soft top is in great condition, A/C blows cold, heat works well. Exterior is in great condition as well, no dents, no rust, GARAGE KEPT. Interior looks great as well. Never seen a trail, mud, or sand etc.. Call or text Mo anytime at 804.833.0130, my asking price is $13,000.00 and I will entertain reasonable offers. Thanks!

Will get more pics soon; they can be emailed too.
Those are some freaking faded fenders for "GARAGE KEPT" lol.

·
Registered
372 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Never seen trail, mud, or sand? :( Poor jeep, she needs a new home who'll appreciate her!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are some freaking faded fenders for "GARAGE KEPT" lol.
I hit em with the heat gun so currently the faded fenders are more black than what they look like in the pics. I guess they're 8 years old. Not really sure what to say to that, but thanks for the bump I guess. :redface:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Simplegreenvr6 said:
I hit em with the heat gun so currently the faded fenders are more black than what they look like in the pics. I guess they're 8 years old. Not really sure what to say to that, but thanks for the bump I guess. :redface:
Sorry I was just sayin cuz mine are 11 years old (never been replaced, just taken care of) and they look way darker than those, just look at my pics. Are you sure that thing was garage kept?

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's a nice Jeep, sorry you decided not to keep it..... :( But you're pretty high on the asking price....
2002 Jeep Wrangler SE Prices with Options

According to Edmunds it's closer to 10343...... private party. Just so you don't exceed your expectations being so young..... Good luck with the sale.
thank you for the info, Inferno. I am not forced to sell, but theres a deal that came up in FL that I want. So this has to go; I have priced it a little high so I'll adjust accordingly. Thank you though.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hahah. cruised onto campus this morning with 2 other yellow wranglers that were just happened to be going in the same direction. people were like wtf? They do not understand the comradery (sp?). but whatever, I don't need to sell it so I'm just going to keep it an enjoy it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.