Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am new to the forums. I inherited my dad's Jeep Wrangler Mojave Edition and am thinking about selling it. I am curious as to what the market would be paying for something like this right now. 2002, 154,000 miles, runs great, speeds up to 80+, soft top, mud tires, slight lift, step side entrance, after market CD player, the entire floor of the jeep has been coated in Rhino bed liner as well. The back seats taken out and just open for storage/space, coated as well.

Any suggestions on price would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

·
Retired Moderator
102,502 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
Nice looking Ride!

·
Registered
‘17 JKU Big Bear
547 Posts
I rarely like white vehicles but that looks sharp. 1/2 door to as well! I vote keep it & enjoy! What did the Mojave edition come with?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I rarely like white vehicles but that looks sharp. 1/2 door to as well! I vote keep it & enjoy! What did the Mojave edition come with?
The white/tan look with the blacked out rims looks really good to me. I typically go all black on everything I do, but this is very fun cruiser beach vibe. The half doors are very cool as well. Honestly, i'm not sure what all the Mojave edition came with, still doing some research on that. Anyone that sees this please feel free to share if you know.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
It's worth around $8,500 if it's rust free and a 4.0L. There's no such thing as a Mojave edition. Someone just put decals on it.

Reactions: info4tim

·
Registered
1972 AMC Jeep Renegade CJ5, 304 V8, 3-speed on the floor
47 Posts
easily $10K-$12K around here in central Iowa even at used car stealerships

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's worth around $8,500 if it's rust free and a 4.0L. There's no such thing as a Mojave edition. Someone just put decals on it.
Really!? I thought there was, thank you for informing me otherwise.

Well there is a Mojave edition just not for this vehicle! :D
easily $10K-$12K around here in central Iowa even at used car stealerships
I was thinking somewhere around $12,500, the spray in bedliner throughout the entire bottom of the jeep is a nice addition. It's pretty clean inside.

·
Registered
1972 AMC Jeep Renegade CJ5, 304 V8, 3-speed on the floor
47 Posts
Really!? I thought there was, thank you for informing me otherwise.

I was thinking somewhere around $12,500, the spray in bedliner throughout the entire bottom of the jeep is a nice addition. It's pretty clean inside.
That just might be realistic - especially if not much rust & mechanically sound; prices these days certainly make for a seller's market anyway

·
Registered
‘17 JKU Big Bear
547 Posts
Spray in bed liner is a nice addition. Particularly if you know who did the work. However, I’ve seen plenty of posts in other threads that raise the question of the bed liner hiding rust or other damage

·
Retired Moderator
102,502 Posts
In Phoenix, good shape and no rust, $10K.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
He wont he just wants to chase in on something his old man left him so much with keepsakes
Pretty insensitive comment here. This jeep wasn't something we had a bunch of cherished memories in, he didn't own it that long at all. I am keeping his 1978 Red Firebird Trans Am which is much more sentimental and close to me than this jeep. I don't ever ride in it and it's just sitting all the time. I promise you, I don't need $10-$13k, that's not going to change anything for me whatsoever, and I mean that in the most humble way possible. And I think you meant "cash" in not "chase" in. Thanks for your input though, very helpful.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Keep in mind, pretty much eveyone here is a Jeep nerd. They see an older Wrangler that's in good shape and they drool. That includes me lol. Btw, a trans am would def be a keeper. Sentimental or not, its a very cool and unique car.

Cheers

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
At lest would be if 1969 or 1970 trans am before all the emissions crap ruined the muscle cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Retired Moderator
102,502 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts