Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to look at it. Looks very clean and unmodified. Asking $6400, is that reasonable?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Went to look at it today, total garbage. Missing a door handle, the driver seat had all but collapsed, stunk to high heaven, I think somebody must have lived in it at one time. Keep on looking

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Went to look at it today, total garbage. Missing a door handle, the driver seat had all but collapsed, stunk to high heaven, I think somebody must have lived in it at one time. Keep on looking
Sorry to hear that. It takes me about a year to find a decent deal. Too many list garbage Jeeps as "like new". :censored:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Sorry to hear that. It takes me about a year to find a decent deal. Too many list garbage Jeeps as "like new". :censored:
So true.

From my experience, there are so many personal variations of "Excellent Condition." Quite often, not what I would interpret as such.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This guys pics was all from a distance and I thought it was clean. A lot of body damage, leaks, and weird sounds from under the hood. I'm finding out if the listing comes out and its a decent deal and does not sale, something is wrong.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
This guys pics was all from a distance and I thought it was clean. A lot of body damage, leaks, and weird sounds from under the hood. I'm finding out if the listing comes out and its a decent deal and does not sale, something is wrong.
Get used to that... When I was looking for my current replacement, I drove 3hrs out to the island to look at an '04 Rubicon "in great shape, ready to go!" During the walkaround, I pushed my finger THROUGH the frame picking at a bubbly spot, then opened the drivers side door and saw the ground through two different parts of the floor pan...

Skipped the test drive.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
:)

Attachments

Reactions: tzukows

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very funny. There is a listing now on craigs list for an old 4 cyc yj. Had plans for over 20 years to do a full restoration. He has the jeep for sale and all this stuff he accumulated for it. "Never have to buy anything else, just put the stuff on" $5K:bop:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts