Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe the day has come, but all great things come to an end. With a heavy heart I am forced to sell my 2003 Jeep wrangler sport. I'll be moving away for graduate school soon and I need a more practical car for driving back and forth to my home town. I've had this jeep for nearly 3 years now and I've spent many hours trying to make it into what it is today. The jeep has 105k miles on the 4.0 6 cyl engine, and still is reliable as ever. Overall, the jeep is in good condition. The paint looks great after being washed and waxed, but it does have some pinstripes from wheeling. They pretty much disappear after a good wax though. There are a couple of small paint chips randomly spread out, but nothing major. Some paint oxidation on the hood of the jeep, but a very small amount. Frame has no rust aside from Florida surface rust. The jeep has never been in an accident, that being said, the right back corner of the jeep has a minor dent from when I backed up into a small tree once. As for known issues, the jeep has a small RMS leak. Just check your oil every now and a then and its not an issue.*

Armor:
-Orfab front stinger winch bumper
-Superwinch 9500 with steel cable
-Poison spyder ricochet rockers
-Dirtworx rear bumper and tire carrier

Electrical:
-Radio with USB and auxillary plug in*
-Amp with bazooka tube subwoofer
-Pioneer water resistant speakers
-Bearcat CB with 3' firestik antenna

Suspension:
-3" zone suspension lift
-1" Daystar body lift
-1" brown dog MML
-Currie antirock
-RE front lower control arms

Drivetrain:
-Dana 30 with 4.10 gears and Aussie auto locker
-Rubicon Dana 44 with 4.10 gears and chromoly shafts: Locker is not hooked up, but the electrical is portion is wired. LSD still works so not completely open in the rear.
-5 speed manual

Wheels/tires:
-15x8 alloy wheels with a 5th spare
-33x12.5 Goodyear duratracs with 70-80% tread. 5th spare included, but has small rip in sidewll that is plugged. Should never be used for on road driving.*

Miscellaneous:
-Hi lift jack
-Front rubber floor mats
-Rear seat
-Monstaliner Bedliner. Is not in the jeep, but I have a set meant for a TJ that I never found the time to do.
-Soft top in good condition. No leaks or rips.
-Steel half doors with soft uppers.*
-ZJ V8 tie rod
-Paracord grab handles

I have easily over $6k into the jeep, not including labor for everything I have done. KBB says the jeep is about $9500 stock. So including everything listed here, I'm asking $13,000 OBO. Text me for response. My phone number is 904-400-4580. I can answer any question you have, or take any specific pictures.
Located in Jacksonville, Fl.

I can't seem to attach any pictures. If you text me I can send the pictures of the jeep.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts