Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 2004 jeep wrangler rubicon. It has a lot of modifications done to it. Has 3.5'' bds lift with 1" body lift. Adjustable upper control arms in the back and front. Adjustable track bar. Recent maintenance was done to it that included Clutch replacement, crank sensor, skid plate nutsert replacement with rust repair. It has 9000lbs Warn winch. Cb Radio, aftermarket stereo. IT is a 5 speed, and has no rust. We undercoated it and also did rust repair where the skid plate holds by a professional !!!. Only con is windshield is cracked. Oh, well, its a jeep. Im selling it FIRMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for 11.500 which is lowest price in the forum that i could point. Other than that it has 70% left on the tires. Aftermarket high quality, everything is a WARN brand, in the car. IT HAS diff protection, CA protections and, oil PAN protection, bumper, rear bumper, all of them are warn brand. I'm low in the price because looking to sell it quick. No check engine light, no bs. IT IS NOT STICKER RUBICON, IT IS AN ACTUAL RUBICON:pcwhack::pcwhack::pcwhack:

The questions you guys might ask;
no it was not in accident
no it was not rock crawling or abused. It was a camping and light trail car.
no it has no rust. I've owned wrangler before.
im selling it because my first car was gti, and i developed that jeeps are not really for me.

FIRM 11.500:atomic::atomic:. LOCATED IN CHERRY HILL
6092512924 text only

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts