Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4.0L 6cyl- 6 speed manual transmission. Dana 30/35 axles with 3.73 gear ratio. BF Goodrich mud terrain tires with only 15,000 miles on them along with matching spare on aluminum wheels purchased in 2015. Air conditioning, cruise control, Bestop twill top with tinted rear windows installed last year($1,100 top), 2" Old Man EMU suspension lift, Brown dog motor mounts, Novak transfer case shift cable, JKS-1-1/2" body liftTruck-Lite LED headlights, aftermarket front and rear bumpers, Hella fog lights, spiderweb sun shade, Odyssey AGM battery, new radiator installed in August. Alpine stereo with new speakers, and small amplifier. All hoses, water pump, and thermostat were installed last Fall. Everything on it works and Jeep runs great.

$11,250-I am located in Atlanta. Has been my daily driver, but commute recently went from 6 miles to 52 miles.

Jeep has been in Georgia and North Florida its entire life. Body and frame are free of rust. I purchased it in Dublin, GA in April of 2014.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts