Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 jeep Rubicon 34,800 original miles 6 speed manual,full doors with roll up windows,cd player,cold a/c, 3.5 inch Rubicon express susp lift,mickey Thompson rims,33 inch buck shot tires. It has been very well maintained. The paint shines like new with no dents and very few tiny scratches. Interior is very nice (like new),the windows are tinted all the way around. There is a small crack in the bottom corner of the passenger side of the windshield. The fog lights are not on the jeep because one of the mounting brackets is cracked. If somebody pays my asking price I will have the windshield and the fog light bracket replaced. This jeep runs great and everything works perfect. Asking 16500 negotiable for a quick sell. I dont think you can find a low mile rubicon in this good of shape for what Im asking. Im located about a hour south of Houston Texas. If your interested call me at 979-236-8505 or email me at [email protected] or just p.m on here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts