Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 Jeep TJ for sale. It has the 6 cyl and auto trans with 51k miles. 4" suspension lift with 33" tires and teflon coated rims. It has the dana 30 front and a dana 44 rear with 4.56 gears and ready for on or off road. Also has rhino-lined interior as well as the fenders and kick panels. Just put a new soft top on it this summer with tinted windows. Havin a baby so the wife says the toy has to go... as a carseat just wont work in this thing. Selling around the houston area. Shoot me a message if you're interested. Askin 13500.

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
we are very interested- until we read "...the auto trans"...sorry.
thank you for your service and good luck.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is the auto trans really that big of a deal? I guess I should've looked into that more before I bought it... Would 12500 make it look better?

·
Registered
871 Posts
actually I'd say you were already very reasonably priced...just most people on here are already owners and while curious, are not actively looking for a new rig. Most "true" jeepers probably only want a stick, but it's not a huge disparity. It's prob more like a 55/45 split. I'd try posting in other medias like craigslist, ebay, autotrader, etc. There you'll find someone more likely actively shopping.

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Nothing wrong with the auto.. its what most of the hardcore crawlers/comp rig use. Price seems fine too. Just the time of year, people are spending money on other things.. I would also list it on craigslist.

·
Sporticus
276 Posts
mines auto and ive gone places where manuals couldnt!!! haha, auto is actually preferred by the hardcore crawlers like allota my buddies rigs out here in vegas! man i wish i had what they do!! $$$$

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
Good Lookin' Jeep and yes I am "curious" like many other people who looked-hope you get what you need for it!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh ok gotcha! Probably not so many buyers lookin for a jeep in december anyway. I've got it posted on craigslist but havent gotten any hits so far minus a guy trying to trade me for an 87 chevy swb haha. I might try putting it on ebay today and see what happens. If anyone is ever more than curious just make a post or pm me and we'll set something up.

·
Registered
112 Posts
In Michigan you can get this for alot more because most of the people or lots want AUTO. It opens the market to more people. I know I saw 1990 autos for 8k over here!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow that's crazy. I guess I'm just livin in the wrong state. Haha! Thanks for all the info guys. I've got a few people lookin at it now but no buyers yet. Hopefully when warmer weather gets here I'll have some more people interested and I'll be able to talk em into it haha! J/K

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think it's hard for anyone to get financing right now. This economy sucks unless you have a credit score of 780 or better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts