Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 16,614 original miles

Special order: 4.0 Power Tech I-6 Engine, 6 speed manual. Package 25D 30 tire/wheel group, heavy duty dana 44/226mm rear axle, 3.73 gears, disk brakes, track-lok differential, dark khaki soft top. Ziebart full rustproofing including removal of fender flares/ inside doors, etc.. Never seen snow.

Replaced by Jeep dealer April 2017: cooling system flush, full drive line service inc. differentials, transfer case, transmission fluid and filter, brake fluid flush replace, replaced four shocks and battery.

Replaced Feb 2019: all speakers, inc., console sub, gas tank filler tube, $923 Goodyear tires OEM size. Bluetooth stereo (original OEM head unit included).
OEM Jeep hardtop. This was not part of the original Jeep order; purchased at a later date.

Clear Carfax. It lists me as the third owner, but I am second. The original owner moved and it lists him twice. You can trace the title from him to his wife to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Great great mileage. This thing is going to be a future barrett jackson collectable! GLWS!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts