·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in July of last year I bought this baby. This is how she came... Stock

image-1111017107.jpg

Bought some Kenda MT 31's soon after purchase

image-3064112033.jpg

After the tires, I still felt she felt a little stock, so I built and added a front and rear bumper for her and added some decals

image-2479325833.jpg

image-1517753296.jpg

After doing this, I added a 2 inch bb lift, an decided to make some sliders for her.

image-2037121009.jpg

And this is how she sits today. Done... (For now)

image-1227667292.jpg

Very proud of her so far :)

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Awesome! I love the look it has and the bumper!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Still not 100% happy lol. After Christmas I'm adding 1.25 body lift, and 33's. I have searched around and love the look. So I'll update after

·
Registered
303 Posts
How are those kendas? They make good bike tires, just wondering how they're wearing in after 7 months?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How are those kendas? They make good bike tires, just wondering how they're wearing in after 7 months?
Ok...the Kendas I am not totally happy with. Wear is not as solid as I would have hoped... Thus the reason I'm going on ahead and adding another inch to the lift now and 32s-33s. Tread is down to a little over 1/4 tread left. Keep in mind, this is everyday (over 60 miles just today) driver. The treads are a little too soft for my liking. I've heard good things about sigma mud claws, and they are REALLY good priced... I'm going to try these next

image-2752272820.jpg

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok...the Kendas I am not totally happy with. Wear is not as solid as I would have hoped... Thus the reason I'm going on ahead and adding another inch to the lift now and 32s-33s. Tread is down to a little over 1/4 tread left. Keep in mind, this is everyday (over 60 miles just today) driver. The treads are a little too soft for my liking. I've heard good things about sigma mud claws, and they are REALLY good priced... I'm going to try these next

1/4-1/2 tread left******

1 - 10 of 10 Posts