Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in July of last year I bought this baby. This is how she came... Stock

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Automotive tire

Bought some Kenda MT 31's soon after purchase

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Tire

After the tires, I still felt she felt a little stock, so I built and added a front and rear bumper for her and added some decals

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Automotive tire

Tire Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle

After doing this, I added a 2 inch bb lift, an decided to make some sliders for her.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Tire

And this is how she sits today. Done... (For now)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Very proud of her so far :)

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Awesome! I love the look it has and the bumper!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Still not 100% happy lol. After Christmas I'm adding 1.25 body lift, and 33's. I have searched around and love the look. So I'll update after

·
Registered
303 Posts
How are those kendas? They make good bike tires, just wondering how they're wearing in after 7 months?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How are those kendas? They make good bike tires, just wondering how they're wearing in after 7 months?
Ok...the Kendas I am not totally happy with. Wear is not as solid as I would have hoped... Thus the reason I'm going on ahead and adding another inch to the lift now and 32s-33s. Tread is down to a little over 1/4 tread left. Keep in mind, this is everyday (over 60 miles just today) driver. The treads are a little too soft for my liking. I've heard good things about sigma mud claws, and they are REALLY good priced... I'm going to try these next

Text Font Line Screenshot

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok...the Kendas I am not totally happy with. Wear is not as solid as I would have hoped... Thus the reason I'm going on ahead and adding another inch to the lift now and 32s-33s. Tread is down to a little over 1/4 tread left. Keep in mind, this is everyday (over 60 miles just today) driver. The treads are a little too soft for my liking. I've heard good things about sigma mud claws, and they are REALLY good priced... I'm going to try these next

1/4-1/2 tread left******

1 - 10 of 10 Posts