Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my 2006 Golden Eagle with only 16k miles, one owner, and bone stock. What I’ve notice is there’s not a lot I can find when searching about the 2006 Golden Eagle.

Please sound off here to let everyone know if you have one!

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Clean looking rig!

Reactions: LongNap

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, okay then, I’m the only one! ����

·
Registered
2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4.0L 5spd Money pit Green
395 Posts
It's a jeep Bud. Your example has some "trim" features that makes it "appear" slightly different from others. Is it a collectors must have? Maybe, but to the average buyer, NOPE. It's a Jeep with low mileage.
The pictures do show it to be a fine example for sure. Enjoy it and give it plenty of TLC.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a jeep Bud. Your example has some "trim" features that makes it "appear" slightly different from others. Is it a collectors must have? Maybe, but to the average buyer, NOPE. It's a Jeep with low mileage.
The pictures do show it to be a fine example for sure. Enjoy it and give it plenty of TLC.
Agreed, but I thought they would be at least a couple more here on the forum? This is my fourth TJ, so I wanted something different, I'm not too crazy about the chicken on the hood, but I do like the package otherwise. With my run-in with cancer a few years back, I wanted something to leave my son, and hopefully, that will be many years from now btw!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts