Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a soft top that said it fits a 2006 Jeep Wrangler. My question is can anyone tell me what years would be compatable with a factory 2006 Soft Top. I dont own a jeep and know nothing about these. I just bought it because It was a good deal. Im not trying to sell it on here I just need help with identifying what years it should fit. I added a bunch of pics to a blog to super size the photos. A guy offered me a few hundred for it but it was hard to answer questions since there are no part numbers on the top. Any help would be great, Thanks Mark

Jeep Wrangler Soft Top

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
It will defiantly fit 2003 to 2006. With out a problem! I'm not sure if the frame that the top goes on is the same on the 97 to 02

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Wow yeah !!! Amazing deal. The door surrounds are worth near 100 bucks them selves. And the top at least that of not more. Since it is factory equiptment!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Damn good buy...you can probably get close to $300 for all of that if you find the right buyer. It should be an easy sell whether you part it out or sell as a package.

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
If you are parting it out, note the zippers on the top/side windows are 97-02, 03-06 as well as the colors, pattern and fabric weight if you are selling those seperate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts