Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Summary: Asking $18,000. Located in Thousand Oaks, CA.

This is an extremely rare right-hand drive Jeep Wrangler that is Rubicon and Fordyce ready. My rig is extremely capable and turn-key. It drives great on the freeway at 75MPH and has a crawl ratio of 105:1 when simultaneously engaging the Rubicrawler and transfer case in low range.
The rig comes fully equipped with hard doors and a soft top. The vehicle is in overall good condition with one minor dent on the driver's side fender.

Driven my TJ about 12,000 miles over the past four years. Gear oil in axles replaced annually. Transmission fluid replaced 8,000 miles ago. Radiator and water pumps replaced with OEM Mopar parts two months ago.

Asking price is $18,000. I am interested in trading for a fuel injected V8 equipped CJ7.

General
Vehicle: 2006 Jeep Wrangler Sport Right-Hand Drive
Mileage: Approximately 91,000 miles
Title: Clean, No Lien

Drivetrain
Engine: 4.0 liter Straight Six
Transmission: 4 Speed Auto 42RLE
Transfer Case: NP 231 with Teraflex Super Short SYE and DC Shaft
Auxillary Box: Rubicrawler 2.72:1 Gear Reduction
Crawl Ratio: 105:1
Front Axle: Currie HP Dana 44 with 5.38 gears, Yukon Grizzly locker, Ten Factory Chromoly axle-shafts
Rear Axle: Dana 44 with 5.38 gears, Detroit Locker, Ten Factory Chromoly axleshafts
Winch: Warn VR8000
Armor: Teraflex rock sliders, engine skid, transfer case skid, Poison Spyder corner armor.

Suspension/Steering
Lift Kit: 6" Long Arm Lift with Bilstein shocks, Metal Cloak coils.
Steering: Over the knuckle one ton steering.
Brakes: New rear drums and shoes. Front calipers and pads installed approximately 5,000 miles ago.

Tires/Wheels
Tires: 35" x 12.50" x 15" Goodyear Wrangler MTR/Kevlar with 11,000 miles since install
Wheels: Black Alloy 15"x8" 3.75" backspacing

Interior
Seats: Corbeau Moab seats with four point harnesses
Rollcage: Poison Spyder Cage
Stereo: Alpine deck with powered subwoofer amp, and CB radio

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts