Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my 2006 LJ Rubicon. 4inch Fabtech lift, Goodyear Duratracs (80%) - 285's, AEM Cold Air Intake, Banks Stainless Headers, Banks Exhaust (sounds great with the header combo), Hella Offroad lights, aftermarket bumpers, Alpine CD player (also have original), tinted windows, Quadratec floormats. Jeep is in good shape, but is not a garage queen. I have done some minor offroading, but nothing serious. I am the second owner and purchased the Jeep from Texas about 3 years ago. Oil changed every 5k miles with full synthetic. $20,000. If interested send me a PM here.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also forgot to mention that I just put on new black magic brake pads and centric rotors x4. .

Can someone chime in on my asking price? Looking around I think I might be a tad high. I would like to get this sold sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the tip!

Located in Southeastern Ohio, 6 speed transmission. Really, really do not want to sell this, but a house came up for sale right next door to my brothers that my wife and I are trying to get. Would have 20 acres between us, so the Jeep has to pay for it. :(

Jeep has never been wrecked and I have always taken care of it. Only really driven during the winter months and to trials competitions in the summer, as I commute on two wheels from May-November.

Here are some more pics and if anyone wants to see anything specifically, just let me know:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Do the lockers still work well? What bumpers are those?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lockers work great. I took the Jeep off the market but i can't edit the original post to reflect that. I think going to 18500 is too low and all I am getting are silly trade offers and low balls.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts