Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately i have to sell my baby. Im selling a 2006 wrangler x with 41,000 miles. Its a great clean jeep and its never let me down. The oil was just changed and has been changed every 3000 miles or less. It has the auto tranny. 4.5 inch suspension lift with 35x12.5 dick cepeke crusher tires with good tread left. Aftermarket rock sliders, aftermarket bumper, rubicon skid plate, 15 inch black wheels. Body is great, just a few scratches on paint, cleans up great. I wash this jeep very thoroughly at least twice a week. Also the title is clean. My number is 2607292835, feel free to call or txt with questions. Im asking $16,500 cash or we can possibly work a trade. Only trades i would consider is cash plus an economy car worth around 2 grand that gets close to 30 mpg. Let me know what you have if youre interested. Worst i can say is no. Id like to make this a fairly quick sell so make me an offer i cant refuse. If you feel more comfortable emailing me my email is [email protected]. Will put up pics soon because my schools server blocks posting images but until then i can send pictures by txt or email.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts