Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 1186 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler (JK) Model Year Production Numbers

For those that don't know me, I'm your modern MOPAR production number source. I spend an enormous amount of time cleansing multiple internal databases and strive for 100% accuracy.

GOOGLE - "PLMCRZY" Production Numbers to see some of my work.

With that said, I'm new to Wranglers and not a pro around the trims and options, so if there are any glaring gaps, let me know so I can review. Totals should never change, these are FINAL.

To start, I built a 2007 Wrangler Trim/Trans Chart and can build a chart like this for ALL years if there is interest on this forum. I have all the build info such as Colors, options, etc... Charts can get large and complex quickly.

Drop a note in this thread to let me know your thoughts, dreams, requests around Wrangler production info. Again, these are model year production numbers, not sales numbers. These are the numbers BUILT for the specified model year. Totals also include Pilots that were sold. I'll start a similar thread in the (TJ) section for those years.

Time to lift the veil off the Jeep Wrangler production numbers!

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Would love to know how many 2013 10th Anniversary JK's in Billet with Black seats are out there... :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would love to know how many 2013 10th Anniversary JK's in Billet with Black seats are out there... :)
I don't have seat color indexed yet, so these figures are without that option.

192 - WRANGLER RUBICON 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 2-DOOR
709 - WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 4-DOOR

Is yours an UNLIMITED?

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
How many JKU's were built in Gekco green in 2012-2013 in America? Also, how many JKU's in the color winter chill were made in america?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How many JKU's were built in Gekco green in 2012-2013 in America? Also, how many JKU's in the color winter chill were made in america?
US Region - Gecko
2012 - 3,271 (all models)
2013 - 3,640 (all models)

US Region - Winter Chill
2012 - 1,605 (all models)

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm curious to know how many 2016 Wrangler Unlimited Hard Rock's with automatic transmissions were build in Hydro Blue.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm curious to know how many 2016 Wrangler Unlimited Hard Rock's with automatic transmissions were build in Hydro Blue.
819 shipped to US Region (Rubicon Hard Rock, Hydro Blue, Auto)

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
This is Awesome!!!

I would love to see the additional MY breakdowns like this chart shows. It would definitely be interesting to see the trend of 2dr vs. 4dr production numbers and the other various trim level comparisons as this chart shows. Just need the same for 2008+

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is Awesome!!!

I would love to see the additional MY breakdowns like this chart shows. It would definitely be interesting to see the trend of 2dr vs. 4dr production numbers and the other various trim level comparisons as this chart shows. Just need the same for 2008+
I seem to not have the ability to edit my own posts. Newb I guess. I was hoping to keep all the charts in the first post. You guys and gals may be waiting for a while.

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Thanks for the info! That explains why winter chill and gecko green aren't very common around here...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you for doing this. I would love to see the numbers for 2014 JKU Polar Edition in Billet and 2016 JKU Hard Rock in white. Thanks again!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you for doing this. I would love to see the numbers for 2014 JKU Polar Edition in Billet and 2016 JKU Hard Rock in white. Thanks again!
2014 WRANGLER UNLIMITED SAHARA 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 4-DOOR
Polar Edition - Billet Silver - US Region - 962

2016 WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 4-DOOR
Rubicon Hard Rock Package - Bright White - US Region - 3,424

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
3 Posts
2014 WRANGLER UNLIMITED SAHARA 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 4-DOOR
Polar Edition - Billet Silver - US Region - 962

2016 WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 4-DOOR
Rubicon Hard Rock Package - Bright White - US Region - 3,424

-=PLMCRZY=-
My wife just asked if it made me upset to see the lower production numbers on the Polar we just traded in for the HR. Honestly it kind of makes me a little sad to see but we have had so much more fun in the HR. Overall Fun, better towing capabilities and better off road performance makes up for the higher production numbers though:)

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
What are the numbers for 2014 JK (2dr) Rubicon in Anvil and 2016 JK Unlimited (4dr) Rubicon in Hydro Blue

·
Registered
93 Posts
Very Interesting!
Thank you for doing this

Could you provide the numbers for 2016 and 2017 for Hypergreen JKU's?
Thanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks for the info! That explains why winter chill and gecko green aren't very common around here...
Yeah when I was long looking for a used Jeep , gecko was my 1st choice and winter chill was on my list of colors also. Both are very hard to find... ended up buying new...

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
I seem to not have the ability to edit my own posts. Newb I guess. I was hoping to keep all the charts in the first post. You guys and gals may be waiting for a while.

-=PLMCRZY=-
I can't remember if there are forum Newb limitations, but I think there may be a forum limitation on the number of pics you can put in each individual post.

1 - 20 of 1186 Posts