Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

I recently bought a 2wd JK. I purchased the truck because I loved the look, and wasnt really aware of 2wd and 4wd. Anyone I bought the truck for 10 grand with 89,00 miles on. After looking on the web, I like how the truck looks lifted with big tires. I also notice lots of people frown upon 2wd wranglers. But i was wondering are there different lift kits that I have to choose from being that I have a 2wd, and am I limited to only 33 tires as the biggest I can go. Because I love the look of 35s. I would aprecciate the help

·
Super Moderator
53,757 Posts
Hey everyone I recently bought a 2wd JK. I purchased the truck because I loved the look, and wasnt really aware of 2wd and 4wd. Anyone I bought the truck for 10 grand with 89,00 miles on. After looking on the web, I like how the truck looks lifted with big tires. I also notice lots of people frown upon 2wd wranglers. But i was wondering are there different lift kits that I have to choose from being that I have a 2wd, and am I limited to only 33 tires as the biggest I can go. Because I love the look of 35s. I would aprecciate the help
Well you don't have to deal with front pinion angle without a driveshaft. Def a plus there :D

·
Registered
973 Posts
Jk, sorry you didn't check the spec's....2 wheel VS 4 wheel, I would see if you could cancel the deal if you wanted a Jeep with "normal" options. Meaning the 4 wheel drive. I had looked at one years ago, at a Jeep dealer that looked nice, didn't see the 4-wheel shifter, and was totally confused. I didn't know that 2 -wheel Wranglers were even around any more...It was kinda funny, when I jumped the Salesman, he looked in, and couldn't figure out why it didn't have the shift lever.I had to old school him!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey everyone I recently bought a 2wd JK. I purchased the truck because I loved the look, and wasnt really aware of 2wd and 4wd. Anyone I bought the truck for 10 grand with 89,00 miles on. After looking on the web, I like how the truck looks lifted with big tires. I also notice lots of people frown upon 2wd wranglers. But i was wondering are there different lift kits that I have to choose from being that I have a 2wd, and am I limited to only 33 tires as the biggest I can go. Because I love the look of 35s. I would aprecciate the help
Even though its 2wd thats not a bad price, welcome to the club :)

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
kjeeper10 said:
Jaker here started with a 2wd.
And now he's 4x4, locked, on 37's. His conversion wasn't too expensive

As lifts go, they are all the same as far as 2wd vs 4wd goes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts