Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting this thread because I just ordered my lift and tires and had to tell someone else who understands the excitement :)

2007 JKUX (think I have that correct). So far I have Rugged Ridge floor mats, cargo liner, rain deflector, Shorty antenna and a locking gas cap.

Adding steps, 285/70/R17s and a Teraflex 2.5 Performance budget boost with TF shocks and new stabilizer. Before I ordered, I crawled under the jeep and look at the suspension. I purchased it used with 120k on it, and to my surprise the coils have brand new part number tags on them... so recent and not original! Shocks are rusted all to hell and falling apart. Should have everything installed next week sometime and will post up pics.

Next mod will be to add a new DIY grill mesh.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Starting this thread because I just ordered my lift and tires and had to tell someone else who understands the excitement :) 2007 JKUX (think I have that correct). So far I have Rugged Ridge floor mats, cargo liner, rain deflector, Shorty antenna and a locking gas cap. Adding steps, 285/70/R17s and a Teraflex 2.5 Performance budget boost with TF shocks and new stabilizer. Before I ordered, I crawled under the jeep and look at the suspension. I purchased it used with 120k on it, and to my surprise the coils have brand new part number tags on them... so recent and not original! Shocks are rusted all to hell and falling apart. Should have everything installed next week sometime and will post up pics. Next mod will be to add a new DIY grill mesh.
That's awesome bill.

I did the grill mod. I used the steel screen.
Little tuff to work with but feels heavy duty.
It looks better then store bought.
Good luck

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the modding madness! :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We've had bad weather here in KY so I have been spending my time working or playing in the snow. Will add some pictures soon.

Starbrite - thanks for the welcome :)
Anvil - do you have pics of your steel mesh you used for your grille?

I got the plastic for the rain gutters. It's close to zero so probably won't install for a few weeks until it warms up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts