Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • Truck seat covers are up to 76% off right now on eBay. Click here for Black! Tan! Multi-coloured! even Camo!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
13,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about this... AVE is working for Four Wheeler Magazine on their upcoming Ultimate Adventure 2007 vehicle. They are building a completely custom JK thats housing a 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel!

I just read the article in the magazine, and get this. They use a Dodge Ram MegaCab frame that was getting sent to the crusher(unexplained as to why) and chopped a 4 foot section out of it to shorten it down to the JK's 116" wheel base.

Here are some shots from AEV's site with the motor installed.

So basically, they have a 1-Ton Dodge truck with a 4-Door Wrangler body on it. :D This thing is going to be soo sweet once done!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Tea only if we all had that kinda money or sponsership i'd put uglyass orange wheels my Jeep too. If thats what the sponsers want let's do it.

·
Retired Moderator
7,757 Posts
Ha funny stuff about the bumpers. My ex brother in law is one of the owners of that company. If you knew how much they paid to be the bumper sponsor of the Ultimate Adventure you'd know why there monster heavy ass bumpers are on those rigs. :D

Note, I did say ex bro in law. I don't like any of their products either. TOOO BIG.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.