Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well most of you might now my situation is.. I am out (well soon) to be looking yet again.. And will DEF be getting another Jeep Wrangler.. I found a Sahara I liked and was curious what everyone thinks a buying price is good for one? I found two and they have two differences..

2009 Jeep Wrangler JK Sahara
Hardtop
18K miles
$26,998
FitzMall : 2009 Jeep Wrangler

2009 Jeep Wrangler JK Sahara
Softop
25K miles
$24,995
2009 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, $24,995 - Cars.com

I was wondering if the fist one was a tab bit overpriced? I want one with a hardtop because I really like the hardtop the most.. Plus I already have the softtop from my 2007 JK..

What you all think?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Our prices here in MD for Jeep Wranglers are higher.. I have seen mose Sports no less than 25K.. and Sahara's no less than 30K.. They have a higher demand here.. I have one in my area and another one a hour away.. I like the Sahara's but am in a 25K budget payment wise to keep it around that financing.. but I am sure I could get a new one at that price I hope.. I hate buying vehicles because dealers don't wanna budge period!

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Wrangler07X said:
Our prices here in MD for Jeep Wranglers are higher.. I have seen mose Sports no less than 25K.. and Sahara's no less than 30K.. They have a higher demand here.. I have one in my area and another one a hour away.. I like the Sahara's but am in a 25K budget payment wise to keep it around that financing.. but I am sure I could get a new one at that price I hope.. I hate buying vehicles because dealers don't wanna budge period!
Dang--for 2 doors? I got a 4 door mountain for $30k seven months ago. A stripped 2010 2 door now that the 2011s are out should be way less. Maybe try ordering from Pato and going to pick it up?

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Why are you looking for another one? If you're buying new, join treadlightly and get a new Wrangler for 1% below invoice.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
I just bought my 08 Sahara 2 door 15000 miles $21k in sunny Orygun. Both tops & '24G' option package.

Love it. Took a while to find it. Private party. I think I stole it frankly.

·
Just a kid at heart...
14,315 Posts
Look in FL and make a road trip. I paid $22500 for a fully loaded 2010 Sahara JK 3 months ago.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea I could buy a new one.. Not a sahara here but a sport.. I rather have a 2011 just because I really like the interior in those.. Hmmmm.. Trip to to FL wouldn't be bad at all to get my Rubi.. lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts