Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2010 wrangler 3.8
The engine not working good same like one of the cylinder not working little shake the the rpm down 1 if i stop the car the a/c compressor stop working if press Accelerator Pedal the rpm go up and the a/c compressor working i change the spark plug wire and plugs i change throttle body and i change cam sensor and i clean injector. its same not the working good still the rpm down 1 0 milddle
I need help

·
Grumpy Old Guy
4,170 Posts
You need a dictionary...

First and most important, before you started replacing parts, did you scan for trouble codes (yourself, dealer, auto parts store?) and if so, what did you find the first time.

If you didn't/haven't scan for codes, go to your local Auto Zone or O'Reillys. They will scan your rigs computer to identify what codes may be present, That can then determine what the actual problem is.

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
You need a dictionary...

First and most important, before you started replacing parts, did you scan for trouble codes (yourself, dealer, auto parts store?) and if so, what did you find the first time.

If you didn't/haven't scan for codes, go to your local Auto Zone or O'Reillys. They will scan your rigs computer to identify what codes may be present, That can then determine what the actual problem is.
Not a whole lot of Autozones in the middle east.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts