Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to buy a silver 70 th anniv sahara. Lookin at 2 one is loaded up navi etc list for $33090. The other not as loaded no navi,no limited slip list for $30750. What's a reasonable cash offer for either of these. Btw I am a jeep newb. Wife wanted one now I am glad she did

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Trying to buy a silver 70 th anniv sahara. Lookin at 2 one is loaded up navi etc list for $33090. The other not as loaded no navi,no limited slip list for $30750. What's a reasonable cash offer for either of these. Btw I am a jeep newb. Wife wanted one now I am glad she did
Through a 3-yr Tread Lightly membership/Chrysler Affiliate Program ($60 - Tread Lightly - Home), you'll automatically get 1% BELOW invoice. Many have negotiated 2-3% below invoice on the 2012s with TL. So, on a 2011 with TL and the current $1000 cash back, 3-4% (maybe 5%?) is certainly doable...

T

·
Registered
46 Posts
If you could hold out for the 12 to hit the dealerships you'll prob get a good buy on an 11 just because they want to get rid of them. If you can't wait like me then I suggest doing what comac90 said and you won't have to worry about gettin a bad deal but if you can, always get the better one with the most options now because it will cost more later when you whant to add the things you wish you would have gotten right from the start and you WILL want to add things, it's habit forming and you can't help yourself

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where can u find invoice price. On the loaded one it was going to be 31500 w taxes and everything. On the other it was 30200 We have 6percent sales tax. Is there more to b had thanks. I am tired of looking

·
Premium Member
607 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Where can u find invoice price. On the loaded one it was going to be 31500 w taxes and everything. On the other it was 30200 We have 6percent sales tax. Is there more to b had thanks. I am tired of looking
Edmunds.com
truecar.com
cars.com

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
According to reminds the true cash value is 32600 I am assuming that's pretax. So 31500 w tax is good?

·
Registered
25 Posts
According to reminds the true cash value is 32600 I am assuming that's pretax. So 31500 w tax is good?
I paid $4k less than sticker on my '10 Rubi, so w/ the improvments to the '12s, I wouldn't pay more than $5k less than sticker for an '11, and take advantage of 0% and invest your money.

I wouldn't pay more than $31 OTD for the higher priced one...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's my standing offer. Mayb I will hear back tomorrow. I figured they would want to make a sale b4 end of the month

1 - 9 of 9 Posts