Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 Sahara Unlmited. The vehicle is black, but both the front and rear bumpers have what looks like a painted silver cover in the middle. The cover looks like it is only held on with a few phillips screws. If I take these off does anyone know what the bumper looks like underneath? The front one looks like it will come right off, but the rear looks like I may have to drop the bumper to access the screws.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
I think you might have to drop both bumpers to remove the covers. your jeep without those silver accents will look exactly like a jeep that didnt come with them. they are just covers that come off fairly easy. sell them on ebay or here and you can make a couple bucks

·
Just a kid at heart...
14,315 Posts
The front one came off easily. I used an offset torx driver I borrowed from work. The rear one, I had to drop the bumper because I have a hitch. Without the hitch, you just have to loosen the bracket bolts and rotate bumper down.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
if your looking to get rid of those lemme know, i have a silver 2007 that would look great with those on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts