Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have kids and a dog, I'm trying to see whats out there as far as spray on products to protect my seats.

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Seat covers.

·
Premium Member
3,182 Posts
Check your owners manual, but I believe the seats in all new CJD products come with stain, mold, static, water resistant seats and they do not want you using anything else on them. It used to be called "Yes Essentials" but they call it something else now.

·
Registered
186 Posts
fyi...i went and looked at a few 2011 JKU's today as we are planning on getting my wife either a 2011 or 2012 depending on how my job status goes over the next few months. anyways, she was interested in the leather package as it comes with heated seats for a total of $900. i didn't think that was too bad of a price until i saw the tan/saddle leather for the first time today. i must say it is the cheapest/crappiest leather i have ever seen. i know this doesn't apply to most people on this forum, as everybody seems to favor the cloth, but i am definitely on the cloth band wagon now. for those interested in leather, there are much better after market options, and i would recommend checking them out before dropping the cash on the factory leather. just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I use 303 fabric guard. So far it is awesome but I don't have kids or a dog. Also my Jeep is 2 months old. But So far it is awesome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts