Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara that is now headed back to the shop for the third time for major door leaks. It has been fixed twice and will be okay for a few months and then when it rains it will flood my jeep floor again. Is this normal? I have only had it one year. It is a hard top and the doors or top have never been off.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Same here & I keep getting water leaks in the front. Lost count of how many times I've brought it in for leaks. Hell! I even got my paint all scratched by them trying to find the leak. That, I wasn't happy about ::RAWR::

But, yes, our jeeps are Infamous for water leaks!! Have fun or you leaking path as I have. Many more return to dealer for you probably! :(

·
Registered
267 Posts
The dealer has had my 2013 for a total of 14 days because of a water leak. They say they fixed the water leak. To correct the leak they adjusted my passenger door hinges. I am not happy with their adjustments. The door is harder to close, they scratched the paint. The door is not flush with the body. I am able to see areas on the door under the hinges that are unpainted. I will be taking the jeep back to the dealership this Saturday to discuss all of the above issues. I wish you good luck with you getting your water leak fixed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
for leaks coming in over the door sills getting the front foot wells wet, see post on the May-12 TSB re: notching the door frame foam. i put the TSB itself in the forum.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'm convinced mine leaks because I have carpet in it. I take out the front carpets for weeks with heavy rains and no water in the floor. If I put them back in the first time it sprinkles they are wet. I just left them in the garage, will do bed liner and rubber mats at some point. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
for those with 'over the sill' leaks like mine.... do you park 'downhill'? mine leaked in that position, and didnt when parked flat/level or 'uphill'.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts