Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2011 JKU 4in Frankinlift 35in Goodyear MT/Rs
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awhile ago the interior lights on my JKU started flashing at night distracting me from the road. I tried to adjust the dimmer switch and tried turning the lights off, this didn't work I ended up pulling the bulbs and have been driving around for a year without interior lights. anyone have a clue as to what the issue might be? easy fix? hoping it isn't a major electrical issue. anyone else experience the same issue? I do not have any aftermarket interior electronics installed and I have checked all fuse, maybe it could be a relay ?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I had some cheap Chinese LEDs in my dome lights, they started to strobe. Replaced them with higher quality bulbs and haven't had an issue. Have you tried different bulbs?

·
Registered
2011 JKU 4in Frankinlift 35in Goodyear MT/Rs
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had some cheap Chinese LEDs in my dome lights, they started to strobe. Replaced them with higher quality bulbs and haven't had an issue. Have you tried different bulbs?
No not yet I was actually considering ordering a set of those led lights off amazon to give that a try. Ive only had the factory bulbs in place.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts