Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You could get a new Jeep for $25k.
2013 Sahara
MSRP $37,210 Dealer Discount -$500 Adjusted Price $36,710
Bodystyle4 door SUVEngine3.6L V-6 cylTransmission5-Speed AutomaticExt. ColorCrushInt. ColorBlackStock Number352001VIN1C4BJWEG9DL514075Model CodeJKJP74
City MPG16Hwy MPG20

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It seems priced well below book value. Why the low miles? That seems odd, really low miles and low price?
Sounds like it was bought as a toy not DD, so no miles were put on it. Priced low cuz most folks turn there nose up to the old 3.8...compared to the new VVT 3.6 with 85 more horses

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Just sayin'! Most people here buy their Jeeps at 25% below invoice.

S

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Someone probably bought it. Realized they suck at shifting. Chewed up the gears and traded it in.
Lol, I drove it an it almost shifts by itself, but you may be right that they were turned off by the manual 6 speed. Combine that with poor fuel mileage caused by bad shifts and they would trade it in on an auto Prius:rofl:

·
Registered
290 Posts
If your buying that new of a car from a pricate seller is really check it out. And if your not mechanic savvy I'd have someone who is take a look

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If your buying that new of a car from a pricate seller is really check it out. And if your not mechanic savvy I'd have someone who is take a look
Good point! I'm a shade tree mechanic and looked it over pretty good. You could eat off both the motor & suspension and since the guy is local and works with a friend of mine I don't think he's a scammer, but instead would stand behind his truck as represented.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Why buy someone else's problem when you can get a new sport s for that price find a dealer with a leftover 2012 and I guarantee you will get a better deal on the better engine and its completely yours!!! Think it through I don't know what features it has but navi and the rims is no reason to buy a Sahara. Saharan are a rip if you ask me if your gonna blow that much buy a rubicon

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
I got my 2012 sport unlimited that was sticker I think 29990 limited slip hardtop u connect automatic for 27000 I knew the general manager but they want these gone!!! They are old and wastes of space that customers have seen for the past probably 6 months and not bought!!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
A little more info on that sport? Steel wheels, no power/ac? At dealer yesterday and a sport Unlimited with even basic features start at $33k. Of course, I'm in New England.

S

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I'm looking to buy my 1st Wrangler and could use some advice. Please let me know what you think of this one & thanks!:)

Cars for Sale: 2011 Jeep Wrangler 4x4 Sahara in Lakeland, FL 33812: Sport Utility Details - 328898596 - AutoTrader.com
Lakeland, Fl, huh? I'd suggest contacting [email protected] (he's a forum member here and has sold tons of Jeeps to other members). He can work with you to get a Sahara ordered and you can pick it up at their Sanford dealership.

Some numbers: Sahara's start at something like $28,620. Invoice is $27,108. With the Tread Lightly discount, Pat gives forum members 2% below invoice, no questions. That puts your price at $26,565. So you have a brand new Jeep, with the updated engine (if that's important to you) for pretty close to what that 2011 is priced at.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
My 2013 sport s stickered for $29310. I paid $25785 plus tax brand new no miles.
Go drive a new 3.6 with the auto and then go drive that 2011 and I bet you go buy a new one.

OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
Customer Preferred Package 24S $ 2,200
Air Conditioning
P255/75R17 OWL On/Off-Road Tires
17-Inch x 7.5-Inch Aluminum Wheels
Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
Chrome / Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob
Connectivity Group $ 485
Uconnect(R) Voice Command with
Bluetooth(R)
Tire Pressure Monitoring Display
Electronic Vehicle Information Center
Remote USB Port
Trailer Tow Group $ 295
Trailer Tow with 4-Pin Connector Wiring
Power Convenience Group $ 795
Auto Dimming Mirror with Reading Lamp
Power Heated Mirrors
Power Windows with Front One-Touch-
Down Feature
Power Door Locks
Remote Keyless Entry
Security Alarm
5-Speed Automatic Transmission $ 1,125
Hill Descent Control
Deep Tint Sunscreen Windows $ 300
Black 3-Piece Hard Top $ 795
Delete Sunrider Soft Top
Freedom Panel Storage Bag
Rear Window Defroster
Rear Window Wiper / Washer
Tinted Rear Quarter and Liftgate Windows
SiriusXM Satellite Radio w/ 1-Yr Radio
Subscription
$ 195
For More Information, Call 888-539-7474
DESTINATION CHARGE $ 925
TOTAL PRICE:* $ 29,310

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lakeland, Fl, huh? I'd suggest contacting [email protected] (he's a forum member here and has sold tons of Jeeps to other members). He can work with you to get a Sahara ordered and you can pick it up at their Sanford dealership.

Some numbers: Sahara's start at something like $28,620. Invoice is $27,108. With the Tread Lightly discount, Pat gives forum members 2% below invoice, no questions. That puts your price at $26,565. So you have a brand new Jeep, with the updated engine (if that's important to you) for pretty close to what that 2011 is priced at.
Thanks for the info CC, I've had a bad experience with Fields after buying a BMW from them, so prolly wont go back, but I do appreciate the help!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts