Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm hoping this is a quick question. I friend of mine has a soft top from his 2011 that he never uses. It's something he got as a dual top option so I'm guessing it's a Sunrider, if they made those back then. I want to buy it for use on my 2015 Willys.

Is there any reason a 2011 soft top wouldn't work on a 2015 model? Was it the same Sunrider then that they sell now?

Thanks,

Ben

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
2011+ soft tops are all compatible. You can make the tops fit from 07-15 as long as you have the hardware. 2013 introduced the premium soft top, but the regular sunrider soft top is still the same on the 2011 and 2015. Make sure you get all the hardware.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Blastek,

That's helpful. Any thoughts on what a fair price would be for an in-the-box non-premium soft top? I'm thinking like $500. This guy's a friend of mine so I want to figure out what a fair price would be.

Ben

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Thanks Blastek,

That's helpful. Any thoughts on what a fair price would be for an in-the-box non-premium soft top? I'm thinking like $500. This guy's a friend of mine so I want to figure out what a fair price would be.

Ben
Is it used at all? If it's in the box, then i think 500 is a good deal for both of you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He says it's in the box. He got it with his and just never bothered to swap the hard top out for it.

Thanks for the input.

Ben

·
Registered
596 Posts
There should be a box of windows, a box of door surrounds, and the soft top with rear window bar wrapped up. You will need to get the bow brackets off his Jeep.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts