Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the subwoofer enclosure for my 2011 JK 2D. I cracked the housing pretty bad and would like to replace. Not sure if I can just find the enclosure but would consider getting the whole unit if someone has it available. I have looked all around locally and contacted most of the nationwide Jeep salvage places and they do not have in stock. Really don't want to have to order a new unit from dealer. Can't seem to find part number to order through mopar sites. Any recommendations?

·
Super Moderator
53,758 Posts
nikto said:
I am looking for the subwoofer enclosure for my 2011 JK 2D. I cracked the housing pretty bad and would like to replace. Not sure if I can just find the enclosure but would consider getting the whole unit if someone has it available. I have looked all around locally and contacted most of the nationwide Jeep salvage places and they do not have in stock. Really don't want to have to order a new unit from dealer. Can't seem to find part number to order through mopar sites. Any recommendations?
You found the right place. Keep an eye in this forums classifieds. Another popular option is the basslink.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts