Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Looks like just the 3 rear windows to me? My complete trektop NX was quite a bit more but could be wrong?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Yep, you get 2 side windows, 1 rear window, tinted. No canopy

·
Registered
5 Posts
fredbama,

Do not buy the Bestop kit from Quadratec. I just received my Bestop tinted windows today. After waiting almost 2 months to receive them (backordered), the back window did not fit. I'm getting a refund and buying the windows from Mopar. They are more expensive, but they're guaranteed to fit! I'll never have anything with the Bestop name on my Wrangler.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
fredbama,

Do not buy the Bestop kit from Quadratec. I just received my Bestop tinted windows today. After waiting almost 2 months to receive them (backordered), the back window did not fit. I'm getting a refund and buying the windows from Mopar. They are more expensive, but they're guaranteed to fit! I'll never have anything with the Bestop name on my Wrangler.
Bestop makes the OEM Wrangler soft top.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered the tinted window kit from Bestop too and the back window is slightly off leaving a gap along the bottom where the window meets the tailgate. I was assured they would fit my factor top but I'm going to return them and just spend the extra money for the Mopar windows.

·
Supporting Member
2,420 Posts
Guys, Bestop MAKES the OEM tops as Kbwwolf stated. However, not all JK soft tops are created equal '07-'10 are the same '11-'12 are the same. Windows for an '08 will not fit an '11 etc. The difference only is the rear window i believe. You guys may have ordered the wrong windows or the order got processed wrong.

-Dan

·
Registered
163 Posts
My tinted BestTop window kit that I ordered from Quadratec for my 2012 JK 2 door fit perfectly. Took about 3 weeks from order to delivery.

Only complaint I had was the big logo on the rear widow, which I promptly peeled off & then safely removed all the glue residue with lots of Goo Gone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts