Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my hardtop had a little issue this fall and got damaged. I had it hanging under my deck and a wind storm came which resulted in the top falling down. When I had it hanging the rear window was open, and when it fell that took most of the falling force. Top does have a small crack in the fiberglass, which the body shop says is repairable, also needs rear glass, and new hinges.
Top is dozer in color, side tinted windows, setup for defrost / wiper (I believe all hard tops are). Both rear glass struts look good, and comes with the front freedom panels as well.

Located in Cascade, WI (about 40min N or Miwaukee)
$500 obo

·
Registered
963 Posts
If you cant sell it whole, I would like to buy the freedom panels from you so I can have them painted to match my Gecko. Let me know, James.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
still trying to sell the entire setup

·
Registered
597 Posts
mtu1293 said:
Well my hardtop had a little issue this fall and got damaged. I had it hanging under my deck and a wind storm came which resulted in the top falling down. When I had it hanging the rear window was open, and when it fell that took most of the falling force. Top does have a small crack in the fiberglass, which the body shop says is repairable, also needs rear glass, and new hinges.
Top is dozer in color, side tinted windows, setup for defrost / wiper (I believe all hard tops are). Both rear glass struts look good, and comes with the front freedom panels as well.

Located in Cascade, WI (about 40min N or Miwaukee)
$500 obo
Is the rear window okay? If so does it fit the 2008 2dr, if yes to both I will buy it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts