Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it confirmed that black leather will be an option in addition to the tan? If so, does anyone have some spy pics??

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
No, it's not a standard option. You'll have to do Katzkins (what I did :thumb:) or you'll have to order a MW3 edition in October. :D

T

·
Retired Mod
11,135 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was referring to factory option only (there's scuttlebutt about it circulating). I know about Katzskins and that is a fine option. Just curious about factory. Tks

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Was referring to factory option only (there's scuttlebutt about it circulating). I know about Katzskins and that is a fine option. Just curious about factory. Tks
As the post above states Pat from Fields Jeep has advised that as of 8/31 you can order black leather. No other details that i have seen.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pat - you are THE man!!! Now if the gods in Jeep heaven would only be so kind as to release pics the JK world would be complete.

·
dirt road inspector
2,939 Posts
Looked at my 1st 2012 today.
The young sales guy was not informed about anything except the 3.6L and 5 speed. Come on dealers, hire me to educate your sales staff.
That is what I do for a living, just not Jeeps.
I will do it for 4% under invoice!:thumb:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just ordered 2012 Rubi with Black Leather today 9/3/2011 :)
Sold my 2004 Rubi at a great price. They do retain a lot of value.

·
Registered
111 Posts
With the black leather it gets rid of all the brown plastic on the doors and dash, right?

I never really minded the brown leather, but it always looked off to me to have half the interior brown and half black.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
With the black leather it gets rid of all the brown plastic on the doors and dash, right?

I never really minded the brown leather, but it always looked off to me to have half the interior brown and half black.
Yes according to Pat in another thread on this forum today the black leather comes with the black interior not the black /saddle interior :thumb:

·
Premium Member
607 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I just got word from dealer that:

AL IS LEATHER TRIMMED BUCKET SEATS
PL IS LEATHER TRIMMED SEATS

BUCKET SEATS ARE NOT AN OPTION

X9 IS THE CODE FOR BLACK
XV IS THE CODE FOR BLACK/DARK SADDLE

Not sure why bucket seats are not an option. Any ideas Pat?

1 - 20 of 119 Posts