Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at purchasing my first Jeep Wrangler or Unlimited and wondered if anyone had any good links or pics of the 2012 colors yet? I am interested in an orange shade and would probably grab a 2011 mango if the 2012 didn't have a similar color.

Also, is there an option to add side air bags for the 2nd row in either the Wrangler or Unlimited?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Perfect timing for that question. I'm sick of not knowing about the gearing issue on the one I ordered (tan) so am looking at Orange also. Here's a link I found but dunno if it's really true since I thought no Dozer color jeeps were built yet...maybe for a foreign market. If this is true...I like it.

2012 Wrangler in Dozer at Allpar Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep News

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That pic in Dozer does look sweet! I am going to have trouble picking between it and Crush. Do you think Crush is very similar to Mango (2011)?

Thanks to both of you for the quick info!!!!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I just came back from a meeting with my dlr. He's been selling Jeeps for 14 years and drives his 2002 every day. He told me he call his area rep to see about getting my initial (tan) order placed 7/12 (Still in D) changed to 3.73. He said it was very doubtful.

I ordered a 'backup' order in Dozer. He showed me a second pic which was slightly different but still very nice.

Now, I don't know which one I really want :confused: LOL..

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I saw one but can't remember where...it was not too much different but I like Dozer much better. I'll see if I can find it again...it may have been on the dlr computer though...

·
Registered
107 Posts
off a cough said:
Need pics of black forest green.....
I second that...

Is the pic in the PDF file natural green or black forest? Cause it don't make sense that they Wld show a picture of a color there not using anymore right?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Scrapyd18 said:
I second that...

Is the pic in the PDF file natural green or black forest? Cause it don't make sense that they Wld show a picture of a color there not using anymore right?
Maybe it is natural green?!? Do they still offer or was that a short order like tan?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts